Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Villa at Newport Beach

I am delighted to find our villa so close to our house at Canisius College. It sits right on the beach. It is wonderful. The waves provide a good surf and there is a little human-made swimming pool right in the ocean. The villa is very comfortable and it makes me just want to take a nap because of the pounding waves and fresh salt air. Oh, it feels so good. We had a tasty salmon dinner with David Holdcroft as well as Jeremy, Greg, and Kolbe.

Tonight we had a nice time getting some of the older guys out of the house to play a version of Bocce ball. They were getting into it and you could see the life just springing from their eyes.

Otherwise, we finished day 3 of sex, intimacy, and love. They are full days. Since I preached three days in a row and presented today, I felt very sleepy. I tried to take a nap but I am just so excited by all the sun and warmth. I couldn't waste the day. Since I finished my required reading, I began The Personal Vocation by Herbert Alfonso, SJ.

Plans are to hike in the Blue Mountains on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment