Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Day of Sunshine

I awoke this morning to bright sunshine though the mountain was obscured by clouds. I decided to head out immediately before the weather changed as it rapidly does. I traveled along the Opunake Walkway and during my two hours, I only saw two other people. This is a very quiet town.

It is amazing how there are different parts to this town: the beach area is noted for its surfing, the coastal walkways have great cliffs, the land is for dairy farming, and a huge mountain provides recreation. I posted photos of my walk in an earlier post.

When I came home, I decided to take a bath since there is a tub in the house. It is very long so my body fit in there nicely and I could submerge for relaxation. I read a few issues of the Tablet to get caught up on the news in the church. When it started to not relax me, I put the magazines aside.

Other than that, I said Mass today in Opunake and I'm getting ready for a funeral on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment