Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Slow Day

Today was a rather slow day. The sunrise was awesome. I spent most of my morning just watching the sun rise over the crest of Mt. Egmont. I noticed it is difficult to awake naturally in the morning. Since it is the shortest day(light) of the year, the sun begins to rise about 7:10 a.m. and it is dark by 4:30 p.m. It is odd that the feast of John the Baptist is tomorrow. It is really a Northern Hemisphere feast.

I cooked some terrific fish today. I wish I knew the name of it because it was so tasty with a solid consistency. I finished it off with mixed nuts Turkish Delight. It can't be healthy, but it is scrumptious. Other than that I did some cleaning and tidying up. I went for a fairly long walk as well before of the winter rains began again.

No comments:

Post a Comment