Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tis the Season

I found myself alone at the retreat house tonight. I thought about staying in and cooking up some pasta, but since it was Holy Week and I worked hard today I decided to go to a local tavern to watch the Boston Celtics game. I planned on having a simple but filling cheeseburger, but I could not pass up the terrifically prized Lobster Roll. It was my first lobster of the spring season. It was so tasty and sparsely mixed with mayonnaise. Mmmm.

I worked in the yard today to continue to clear the overgrown bush. It was raining and drizzling but the thick layers of trees provided great shelter. As soon as the piles of wood trash is cleared the lawn will look beautifully manicured. The wood chipper will arrive this week. I hope to line some of wet paths with the crushed wood chips. My Lenten devotion has gone deeper and with more twists than I could have imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment