Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C.

I made an impromptu trip to Northern Virginia to visit my brother and his family before he moves to California to begin a new job this week. I'm glad my schedule was able to accommodate a visit. He bought a spacious house a few years ago and was able to begin a landscape project around it. I will post photos of his project. He is disappointed that he will not be able to see them bloom as his job takes him away from home.

After my visit, I helped direct a weekend Ignatian retreat for Georgetown University. I was able to work together again with a dear friend. I was pleased to meet the faculty, staff, students, and alumni who travelled to Bon Secours Retreat House near Baltimore to make this retreat. I moved by their stories and their search for a meaningful relationship with God. Every story is unique and moving. I am privileged to do this type of work. I'm very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment