Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Video: Let's Dance

One activity I wished I learned growing up was how to dance in some organized way. I would like to have done ballroom dancing, tango, waltz, and other organized dancing. It make one more comfortable with his or her body and it seems to free one's inhibitions. Besides it just seems like fun. I've enclosed a video that features some of the great dance scenes in films. It can be played by clicking the link below:

"Let's Dance" on Youtube.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, John - I *love* this! Wow!! And yes, dancing is great. I am lousy at any couples dancing, I never learned and - this makes my husband laugh - I always want to lead! :-) Anyway, I used to dance the night away in clubs and it was always such great release. It has been years, but this made me want to jump up!

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fran, I love your note. I enjoyed this video. When I was in Portland, Maine, I signed up for West African dance classes and then I found out I was going to tertianship so packing and preparing for Australia in addition to my job ruled out the dancing. I enjoy singing in choruses and I always wanted to venture into dancing. I'm glad the video made your day.

      Delete
    2. By the way, I think you and your husband need a date night at a dance club.

      Delete
  2. Thanks John, for a brilliant video and your lovely background story is great too. I have posted it on my blog today. I love dancing - I don't know how to do the formal stuff. But when I have my "hairbrush diva" days I put on the dancing tunes- this one will definitely help my rheumatoid arthritis ! :-))Blessings

    ReplyDelete