Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow

It is here!

They said it would come. I believed them, but I have been anticipating its advent. I put on some Christmas music and just sat to watch it slowly fall down from the sky. This is the Christmas moment for which I have been waiting. It is peaceful. Everyone has stayed home. The government workers were ordered to take the day off. It is simply peaceful. The instrumental music in the background has made the day just right. If it hangs around, I'll take a few photographs after lunch, but right now I'm content just letting it fall and letting myself be.

It is wonderful. I am happy.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh - it sounds lovely, wonderful! Enjoy the peace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying it. It is fun to watch the Jordanians drive as they don't know how to drive slowly.

      Delete
  2. Sounds beautiful and peaceful. It will be interesting to see how long the snow will stay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just enjoying its presence now. What a nice quiet morning.

      Delete