Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Friday, July 11, 2014

Shipment Arrived

Kawar Shipping of Amman, Jordan (Shmeisani) shipped five boxes of my personal effects last week and it took only nine days to arrive. I'm excited that I have some additional clothing to wear plus my art supplies and toiletries.

I am very pleased with the demeanor of every person I dealt with today. Horizon shipping was courteous and professional. They went out of their way to help me load my car. The customs agent down at Black Falcon terminal was incredible kind and cheerful. We hit it off very well. Even the cook in the community went out of her way to make the transport of goods into my room very easy. People are just good and cheerful. The professional courtesies are like whipped cream on an ice cream sundae. It made the day fun.

Now I can begin unpacking to feel more at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment