Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Monday, June 20, 2011

Back to New England

My trip to Florida is ending this morning. I was stricken by an outer ear infection the past three days and have suffered greatly. It drained me of much energy and I slept most of the past three days. As I get ready to board the airplane, I am feeling quite better. My ear still has sharp pain radiating from it, but the intensity has lessened.

I am grateful for my hospitable hosts. I wish I had been a better guest. I needed rest and care and they provided me with both. We went out to dinner at a tasty Italian restaurant on the St. Pete's harbor the other night. It was very festive. We sat outside as it was cool enough. Lots of people strolled the waterfront district and enjoyed the sights. Former Governor Charlie Crist walked by a couple of times. He is a handsome man and very tanned. His wife (I presume)is a beautiful woman.

I was half-hoping to find a way to get to Orlando to see the Hogwart's Exhibition at Disney World. That will have to wait for another day. My rest was more important even though my ear needed magic to heal.

I am very grateful to my hosts. They were splendid company and very generous in their hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment