Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Monday, September 26, 2011

A great start

God nudged me this morning. "Get up. Get up," said God, "Go to your window and see this morning's sunrise. It is just for you."

Behold. It was awesome. I was like one of those apparitions of Mary as she radiates from the sun or it could have been the angel Gabriel as he appeared to Mary in the Annunciation painting that hangs in the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Just incredible.



My photos don't do the image justice at all. I wish I ran downstairs and went outside to take the photos. Then the window glass would not have obscured the fine details.

It got better. When I went to make my decaffeinated coffee to stimulate me, the chef asked if I would like him to make eggs with ham for me. I said yes. He was so happy. I was pleased. He also made some black olive bread that was very fragrant in the wee hours of the morning. And I ate slowly just so I could savor, not only the delicate tastes of breakfast, but the goodness God was showing me this morning. God is being generous to me. God is answering my requests from last night and my morning prayer.

And it is not even 8 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment