Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Sunday, November 18, 2018

A Contest, of sorts

As many of you know, I opened an art studio recently and I'm in the process of setting up a new website, printing business cards, and getting appropriate signage.

I paint in oils and watercolor and I take photographs. I sometimes paint scenes from my photographs, and I paint representational landscapes and portraits. In fact, I paint anything that strikes my fancy and I tend towards brighter colors. I try to set moods that help people contemplate and meditate so they are drawn into a deeper reality.

I try to "celebrate what is right with the world," and to find joy in the simple, minimalistic aspects of life. Our heightened senses draw us to an opportunity of meeting the divine, therefore, we must pay attention to the details in our senses and notice how we feel.

With this new endeavor in mind, let me know your ideas and suggestions for a website name, a studio name, or a short tag that describes my studio.

Either post here or send a message to predmoresj@yahoo.com.

Many thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment