Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Kukaberra and I are friends

I continued clearing out the bush in the back of the house and I am pleased with the progress I am making. I get freaked out by the spiders and their webs and I hate the thought that I am stepping on hundreds each time I go out there, but I still go out there and I get less and less grossed out. I do like clearing the bush floor and watching the Kukaberras line up on the perches of the trees to swoop down and eat skinks and grubs. These birds are rather friendy. You can get rather close to them.

I told Massa, the handyman, that there was a gross stick-looking spider on the door and we told me that it is a friendly spider. Gosh, it is ugly and I can't imagine it has many friends. He then pointed out two tarantula looking spiders and he won't kill them because he says they are friendly. My heart sinks whenever I see them. Ughh.

No comments:

Post a Comment