Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Good Morning

The other day, I boarded Boston's MBTA Red line on my way into the city. The woman announcer starts to speak on the Public Address System. She says something like this:

"Good morning, friends. I hope you are having a good day. It is quite a good day and I wish you blessings, peace, and much happiness. I hope good things come your way today and that you are able to turn to your neighbor and wish them a good morning as well."

People giggled and shook their heads, not in disgust, but in disbelief.

"She continued. We are neighbors and it is always better when we see each other as fellow travelers that we can wish well. Enjoy your day, and greet your neighbor."

She signed off and people laughed. They turned to their neighbors to check their expression and within seconds everyone was talking with each other and laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment