Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Friday, September 18, 2020

Bonnie Beaudet

A Silly Ditty

Cheery Chipmunk
Be on your way
For I cannot
Feed you peanuts all day.
Watch out for the fox
For he ‘s hungry, too.
And I would hate to see him
Make a meal out of you.

Abundance
Branches so laden
With all of your fruit
So lovely, yet,
I wonder,
Are you burdened or proud?

My Backyard
\
I go far into the woods
Seeking something hard
Yet this morning I walked outside
And found it in my own backyard.

Busyness
Finally
I got you clearly
In a photo
You were so busy
Doing your job
Constant motion blurred the scene
I had to click and click.
Who was the busier?

Bravery
PICTURE OF 3 BIRDS inc. 2 Cardinals on feeder

Sing to me
My feathered friends.
Speak to me of survival.
Share your secrets.
Give me hope.

Sunflowers
Sunflowers
Blooming in the geraniums
What feathered gardener
Planted you there?
Thank you, I say
For this unexpected
Delight.

Flight
Come fly away with me,
My friend calls from the front walk.
I cannot fly,
I reply,
For I have not feathers nor wings.
How sad, he says,
For it is glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment