Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Holly Clark


Flames Dance

Flames dance in the night
Feet up and peace in the heart
Holy Spirit knows


The Golden Path

The Golden Path of Sea and Son calls to me
"Come follow" he says, I dare not... yet
I walk along the shore and he is following me,
in shimmering light a path is lit
The start of the path seems to always points to me
Wherever I walk I am being followed by
the glimmering path that beckons to me
The path, I know leads to You, Jesus
But while you are at the head of the trail
you are also walking with me
Reminding me
I am not walking the path alone,
I should have no fear
The golden path is a calling, a singing, a new hope
The golden path is yet to be fully explored and it waits for me
Not in gloom but in joyful hope

The hope in the fulfillment of a promise made when I was born
That never should I be forlorn
The path sings to me in glee,
your light dances upon the sea
Wondrous adventures await you and me!


Climbing Rainbows

Colors, colors and more colors fill my life and heart
Rainbows, full of hope when I am torn apart,
Come to me and give me a new start.
I am climbing on rainbows, a difficult task
So much beauty, but why so elusive I ask
To find a rainbow to climb it, I must discard my mask
Beyond the rain and beyond the mist
Lies my rainbow in a twist
I see it it and try to grab it with my fist
You say it can’t be climbed, as I try
It goes too far up into the sky
It is not as easy as pie
I come back to the ground in distress
But you admire the attempt , as it was my best
The rainbow cannot be climbed, i hazard a guess

It is the attempt and dream that is key
Climbing rainbows is not to be
But to dream is good enough for me!


The Center of the Labyrinth

Seashells, rocks, and coins
Waiting for You to answer
Prayers, hopes and dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment