Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Another good party

We had another good parish party at the De Lasalle church tonight in honor of St. Valentine. We had lots of goodies to eat before we played Bingo. I won one of the three prizes, but what did I win? I purchased two tickets for three Jordanian Dinars and I won one dinar back. It looks like we'll need some revisions to this game. Hmmm.

When I came home I ate a meal that a parishioner packed for me. I was stunned. I was about two pounds of Maine lobster in a sweet and sour Asian sauce. Very lovely. I hadn't had a combination like that before. I enjoyed it.

I then went to do the first of two of my art projects. This was a lot of work. It took 1.5 hours to draw three still life objects and their shading. I did myself in because I made the objects large, which makes the shading more difficult. Tomorrow, when I begin the next piece of homework, I'll choose a more manageable scale.

After doing some writing, I'm heading to bed early. It is already 10:45 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment