Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Monday, August 26, 2013

A great start to the week

After Mass this morning, a few parishioners gathered to have cake and coffee and to share stories as one woman is going to be away for a couple of months. It was very relaxed and pleasant and we were able to talk about our faith lives in great comfort.

On the way to Mass, I saw a Polish parishioner who has joined the Music Classes. She said once again, "Fr. John, this is important and I like the way the instructor is teaching us. We are having fun and learning at the same time.

The Jesuit Center staff returned to work today. Eid, the receptionist and jack-of-all-trades, reported to me that he stopped smoking for the past twenty days. I was so happy. He says that everything smells fresh and much better now that he is not smoking. I'm very happy for his commitment to good health and that he sees the negative consequences of cigarette smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment