Daily Emails

https://predmoresj.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Stressed? No

 This morning I took a stress test on a treadmill to see if I had anr coronary artery disease as I prepare for the Boston Marathon. The doctor said I passed, and then he asked, "Do you want to go more?" I said, "Of course," so we went an extra few minutes at an increased incline and speed. He was happy. I was happy. We had a few good laughs along the way.

He and my doctor, Dan Driscoll, are amazing. They go to Haiti several times a year to work with the St. Rock Foundation https://saintrock.org/ to provide dignified health care for the people of Haiti. Haiti is one of those countries often beset my natural disasters and political instability. 

Haiti has an interesting history. Upon declaring independence, Haiti has a singular place in world history. In 1804, it became the first independent nation in the Caribbean, the second democracy in the western hemisphere, and the second black republic in the world. 


  • For Fundraising:
  • A number of people asked me the best way to donate, and I give them these options in rank from best to least desirable.

1.  The Best Way to Donate.

Click on this link to the online donation form. You will see two big red buttons with the word "Donate" on them. Click on the link and follow the easy instructions. This will add your total to my fundraising page and it will generate a tax donation form for you.

https://www.givengain.com/ap/john-predmore-raising-funds-for-boston-health-care-for-the-homeless-program/      

2. The next best way to donate.

Send a check made out to: Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program

to this address: 

Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program
780 Albany Street, 
Boston, MA 02118

In the memo field, write "for John Predmore"

No comments:

Post a Comment